No update on Next day shipping

Highlighted
Groupie

No update on Next day shipping

I ordered my 128GB iPhone 7 Plus today at 4AM. I received an order number and around 11AM, I got an Email stating that my order couldn’t be processed. I checked the order number, it was saying that it was processing. I called the hotline number the operator said that my order went through and I should receive a tracking number by 5PM. It is now 8PM, I haven’t received anything and my order status still remains in the processing status when it should’ve been shipped out today to get to my door tomorrow. If I do not receive my phone tomorrow since I ordered it within the threshold, may I receive a refund of my shipping fee?
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: No update on Next day shipping

Hi, Brionadesean. Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Groupie

How do I send you the message?
Agent

We received the private message, we'll continue to assist you in private.