Next day shipping

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Next day shipping

The order says it’s still not processed
Highlighted
Agent

We do understand your concerns, please note that it may not be updated on your end. Sorry about that.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Word thank you for clearin that up they said today but I haven’t got any confirmation that it was even coming
Highlighted
Agent

Rest assured you will receive your package as soon as possible, as we can see nothing's wrong with the order on our end.

Highlighted

Hey! I ordered my phone yesterday after 1pm for next day shipping. I understand it would be processed and shipped out the following business day but I have not yet gotten a tracking number. I should be getting it by Friday right?
Highlighted
Agent

Hey there @Jasminewash2345. Yes, you should receive it by Friday. We can verify the status of the order. Would you please send us a private message with the order number?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Highlighted

It’s going on the second day of ordering my phone and I still haven’t got a tracking number. I was told today I would but it’s 6pm and still say order in process.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Arytnicole. Thanks for contacting us. 

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the order number.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Agreed, I ordered mine 5am on a Friday and it’s not going to ship til Monday? We paid 15$ for faster shipping but yet we’re still waiting 2-4 days.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Brandonyafanaro. In this case you would have received it the following day. However, since there are no deliveries on the week-end, you would receive it on Monday. Victor21