Next day shipping

Highlighted
Agent

Re: Next day shipping

You're welcome, is there anything else we can assist you with?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I placed my order Saturday 10/6/2018, I knew it will not be processed until Monday 10/8/2018. But is Tuesday 10/9/2018 and it still saying than the track number is not available and is not shipped yet... what kind of next business day they mean.. I'm confuse.  

Highlighted

Sorry to hear that, Many8018. How about we take a closer look at this? Can you please send me a private message with the order key number?

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hey I placed a order for a phone at 3am (eastern time ) want to know if it is coming ?? Business days
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @Duck16. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. To research further, can you please send us a private message with the Order Key?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".  

Highlighted
Accomplice

Did they ever get back with you and refund you for the overnight shipping that u didn't get? Ordered phones this morning and paid for expedited shipping and now I'm beginning to think that was a mistake 🤦‍♀️
Highlighted
Accomplice

Did they ever get back with you about ur overnight shipping not being truly over night? 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey victor I ordered a iPhone 7 Plus today with next day shipping before 1 I still haven’t got a confirmation email when will my purchase be shipped
Highlighted
Accomplice

Hey I places a order for a phone at 11 am eastern time I want to know when it will be shipped
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there Pownder20. Due to the week-end, the order will be process and shipped tomorrow ( Monday) Victor21