Next day shipping

Groupie

Re: Next day shipping

Hi, I order my phone on Wednesday after 1 PM and I still have not gotten any tracking information of it shipping today on Thursday to arrive on Friday. any chance I can get any updates on this? 

Groupie

I made an order for a phone on Wednesday after 1 PM, so the order should have been processed today on Thursday, to be shipped Friday, but I haven't gotten any information regarding tracking, anyway I can get an update on this? 

Agent

Hi, @David978! We definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a private message with the Order Key so we can investigate?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

Hi ,I ordered my phone at 9:53am on Monday, 4/23/2018 which is before 1 pm and on a Monday, a business day. Is there anyway I can get a window of time as to when my order will be processed and also a refund for shipping being as though it does not look like it will get here today, Tuesday, 4/24/2018. Too much of an inconvenience given that we all consciously make the decision to pay more to receive it quicker. Once again, as you mentioned in previous posts, the phone should have been shipped given that it was before 1 pm on a business day (Monday). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Groupie

Hi ,I ordered my phone at 9:53am on Monday, 4/23/2018 which is before 1 pm and on a Monday, a business day. Is there anyway I can get a window of time as to when my order will be processed and also a refund for shipping being as though it does not look like it will get here today, Tuesday, 4/24/2018. Too much of an inconvenience given that we all consciously make the decision to pay more to receive it quicker. Once again, as you mentioned in previous posts, the phone should have been shipped given that it was before 1 pm on a business day (Monday). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Hi I make a order on Wednesday after 1:00 pm and I check my status order of a phone and since I’m Thursday around 11:00 am said shipped so don’t arrived on Friday so I want know when arrive my phone
Agent

Hi there JoseGaldamez11. We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your order number and we will figure this out. Victor21

Accomplice

Next day shipping is a joke...I ordered Wednesday paid for next day shipping and it won't arrive until Friday
Agent

Hello DedraMckay, let's get you sorted out orders place after 12 pm, will not get processed and shipped until the next business day. 

Accomplice

Thanks