Next day shipping

Highlighted

Next day shipping

Hello.
Yesterday morning, around 6AM-7AM, I ordered a phone and payed for next day shipping. The order says it's still processing 24hours later. I know if you order your phone before 1PM local time, it should be shipped and processed! What is going on with my order?
47 REPLIES 47
Agent

Re: Next day shipping

@Arytnicole Hey there! We apologize for the inconvenience. Orders placed after 1:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

~ JoyP.

~ Joy P.

I don't think you read this right. I ordered the phone BEFORE 1 PM.

& since it took longer than what it said , can I have refund for the shipping?
Agent

@Arutnicole As we've mentioned before, if you process the order on Friday is going to be shipped on the next business day. Since FedEx does not make our delivery on weekends.

~ JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

is there any way i can receive my phone before Monday? Can i go to an actual FedEx and pick it up or does it have to be delivered by them to my door? 

Agent

Hello kmoore194, unfortunately the phone can't be picked up, it has to be delivered to your door.

Groupie

Hi I ordered my phone dec 22 and I purchased overnight shipping I understand that my phone wasn't coming on a Sunday or Christmas but I still haven't received a email saying that my phone was shipped
Agent

Really sorry to hear about this, @Mykenik. We’d like to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with the Order Key to do some investigating?

Note: To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Hey I have a question