Next Day Shipping

Next Day Shipping

Hello,

I paid $12.99 for next business day shipping for my order I made yesterday at around 4:00pm PST. I understand that the order won't begin to process/ship until the next business day if made after 1:00pm local destination time (PST) but I checked the day after I made the order at 1:00pm local destination time (PST) and the order still has not processed or shipped. Am I guaranteed to receive my phone by Friday end of business? Again, I made the order on Wednesday at 4:00pm and paid for next day shipping.

Thanks for any info.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Next Day Shipping

Hello, astearns. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to explain this further. As you're aware, orders placed after 12:00 p.m. local destination time, Monday through Friday, will not be processed and shipped until the following business day.

In this particular case, since the order was processed yesterday 1/8/2020 after the cut off time, it'll be processed and shipped today, and should be delivered tomorrow. The tracking number will be available once FedEx picks up the package.

To check the status of the order, please send us a private message with the order number. To do so, just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted

Spoiler
Thank you for the prompt response. I just wanted to ensure it would be delivered tomorrow. Much appreciated.
Highlighted
Agent

You're very welcome. Please, get back to us if you need further assistance. We remain at your service.