Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Need to order a replacement SIM card

Highlighted
Accomplice

Need to order a replacement SIM card

I Have Replacement Phone But No Sim Card Need To Order Replacement Sim Card Asap
11 REPLIES 11
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Need to order a replacement SIM card

Hi there! Thanks for your inquiry. Is it a Boost Mobile phone? Did you purchase it through us? Please give us more details. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

My aunt gave me her boost phone & she forgot her account pin so we been going thru he'll tryna cancel her account that's still on the device she gave me in order for them to send me a replacement sim card.
Highlighted
Agent

We can help you with that. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Hello i lost my phone i tried to lock it i have my imei

Hello i lost my phone i have imei number i cannot ring customer care ‘ i deactivate my plan but i want the phone cut off if possible
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Hello i lost my phone i tried to lock it i have my imei

Hey there! We'd be happy to help you. Please send a Private Message with the information to further assist you. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

No I didn't get the help i needed I was told even if were to get a sim card for this phone I wouldn't be able to use it because u can't activate it without the account pin. But like I told them its already active & all I would have to do is pay the Bill & keep my aunt's account & number. Are there any sim cards for my device yet?
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there! Unfortunately, the SIM card is not available. Feel free to visit a store to purchase one. Besides this, do you have any other question or concern?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Finally got a sim card & Its the SIM to my phone but my phone number was recycled 3 days ago. Is there any way the SIM can be activated for my aunt's account
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, @MekaHollis86. Thank you for stopping by. As long as the phone it's compatible with the Sim Card, you can activate it. -Kira_M.