Need to order a replacement SIM card

Highlighted

Need to order a replacement SIM card

Hello, I want to switch my phone for another phone I have, but the new phone is missing a SIM card. Can someone help me please? The phone is a Blu Studio 6.0 HD.
32 REPLIES

Re: Need to order a replacement SIM card

Hello Ejcaudillo90:

First i would check with boost mobile if that blu studio 6.0 HD is compatible for boost by giving them the IMEI # and if you want to oder a sim card you would also have to call it in at 1-866-402-7366

To order a sim especially to bring your own device is free you just have to weight 3-5 days if you go into a store they will charge you.

Hope i was able to help, goodluckRobot Happy

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

I need to get a new simcard for my LG stylo2

I need a replacement card 

Yes

I got a j3 I been trying to get a sim card 4 for weeks they keep on messing up some how

Hello community 😊

If you guys need a new/replacement or any type of sim for the device you have with boost or trying to rescue to boost you would need to call a boost representative at 1-866-402-7366 and provide the IMEI or DEC # to the Rep they will send a sim to your address for free it may take 3-5 business days
Hope this helps
Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
If I have answered your question, please be sure to mark as Accepted Solution or give it a Kudos if you like the response Robot Happy
Thank you - god bless

Every time I call to activate my phone it never says anything about buying a replacement Sim card!!!!!! What do I press?
Enthusiast

Yes I need a replacement sim card

Hello @Kodakmia17 @Bernice57

1st you have to call boost at 1-866-402-7366

you need to listen to the sytem so you can pick the best options for you.

After you call just wait to dial your numbrer then press 5 after that press 0 untill the system ask for your 4 digit pin or transfers the call to a rep.

Ladyequinoxx
Customer Service Rep
Wireless Ally
Thank you - god bless