My eligible devices are now ineligible

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

My eligible devices are now ineligible

I tend to swap between phones, and for the past two weeks now I have not been able to swap the devices that I have been swapping around back and forth for the past several months. What's going on here? Since when did eligible phones become ineligible?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi ItNotLetMeLogIn. Thanks for reaching out to us. We're glad to help. Please send us a private message that contains your number, PIN and the IMEI of the phone you'd like to swap to. Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Agent

Hi ItNotLetMeLogIn. Thanks for reaching out to us. We're glad to help. Please send us a private message that contains your number, PIN and the IMEI of the phone you'd like to swap to. Thanks. ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Groupie

Me too. My iPhone 8 broke and was trying to swap back to my lg Stylo 4, which is my previous phone I had used with my account.. I got online and swapped phones, but after waiting and wondering why phone is still not working I got back online and now it's saying device isn't eligible to swap. Also I have been having a problem with trying to save phone numbers and it wouldn't show up when someone was texting with me only if I went into contacts to search or if they called.