Mobile data and mms not working.

Go to solution
Groupie

Mobile data and mms not working.

I recently bought an Essential Phone for Sprint and switched out the sim  card on my old phone (Samsung J7 Perx). I can call and text over SMS but I do not get mobile data nor can I send MMS. Please help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Mobile data and mms not working.

Hi, Cheesemandog. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Mobile data and mms not working.

Hi, Cheesemandog. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

View solution in original post