Looking to trade in old phones, how can I tell if I can?

Groupie

Looking to trade in old phones, how can I tell if I can?

I have 3 phones I do not use anymore, and would like to trade them all in, hopefully to be able to purchase a new one for myself. Absolutely nowhere can I find information on if I can, what their values are, etc. How can I figure this out? The live chat is a joke and a computer, and calling them gets me nowhere. I have an LG Tribute HD, Kyocera Hydro Reach, and LG X-Power. Can I trade this in? If so how much? I need to buy a new phone.

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: Looking to trade in old phones, how can I tell if I can?

Hey there @moldorm We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges. We apologize for the troubles this may cause you.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Actually, you do. We've done it at our local store for years. Thanks. (Not to mention this https://imgur.com/a/Iv2cLra

Agent

That's through the insurance company. If you do this an a specific store, they may offer it on their our terms. But, Boost Mobile does not offer trade ins or exchanges. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.
Groupie

Cool story, doesn't help me at all. You're kind of derailing my discussion. I am going to ignore further replies from you, because I'm asking the community, not you.