Incoming call block/reject

Highlighted
Groupie

Incoming call block/reject

I currently have a Kyocera hydro reach. I've been using this particular phone for iite a while, but always replace it cause of damages. Anyway, this time around, I have not been able to receive calls for over a week! The caller hears rings, then sent to voicemail. Once the caller is sent to voicemail, I get a notification that I have missed a call! Called 611, CS. They had me doing a billion serious ga, all checking out, then HUNG UP ON ME! Walked into a local store, and they are now telling me that it's a device defect?! What about the fact that when I dial *720, code to stop forwarding, I am given a response that says it has been disabled. Um, I NWVER set up call forwarding! When I dial ##7287#, something like that, to update network settings, I am then unable to even make a call Out! I factory reset once and was able to seccecfully answer a couple of calls before the same thing happened again! I shouldn't have to factory reset every few calls! Boost won't help, in fact, is darn right RUDE and Walmart, where I purchased this phone will not replace it even though I have a receipt and have purchased the 2 yr plan! Now I must contact Kyocera and wait how long till they replace it? I'm missing VERY IMPORTANT CALLS!
25 REPLIES
Accomplice

Re: Incoming call block/reject

Was this ever resolved?
Agent

Hi Allisoncgeisler! Are you experiencing the same issue?

Accomplice

I had a caller blocked, but unblocked him. For some reason I'm still not getting his texts and when he calls, my phone doesn't ring and when I check call history it said auto reject....
Agent

We recommend you to verify the rejected list on your phone. The number may be added to that list.

Accomplice

Is that where you text list to 9999? Because that came back empty
Agent

The rejected list is a phone feature. What type of phone do you have?

Accomplice

Galaxy J3 Emerge
Agent

In order to remove a number from auto-reject list, please follow these steps:

1. Launch “Phone
  2. Tap “More” > “Settings
  3. Go to “Call rejection” > “Auto reject list
  4. Tap the “-“ symbol associated with the phone number you want to unblock

Accomplice