How do I return the phone I just bought? The phone number does not work on the boost mobile website

Highlighted
Groupie

How do I return the phone I just bought? The phone number does not work on the boost mobile website

Hello, I have called the phone number of boost that says can get my return authorization number through and that number does not allow me to get to the return authorization number. I need to return my phone to boost mobile that I recently got and need that number in order to do so. Would you please give me a phone number I can speak with someone on the matter or the return authoirzation number I need? thank you

2 REPLIES
Enthusiast

Re: How do I return the phone I just bought? The phone number does not work on the boost mobile webs

I too need to return my phone , is there anyone who can assist me.

Thanks

Agent

Re: How do I return the phone I just bought? The phone number does not work on the boost mobile webs

Hi there banu45. We will be able to assist you through this channel as well and provide you with the number. Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out. Victor21