Horrible company

Accomplice

Horrible company

This company is a JOKE! And I am so very upset that I switched to them! I just my service a little over a week ago. And since day ONE it has not worked correctly. I can not send or receive text messages or use my internet unless I am connected to WIFI. I've tried all the different troubleshooting steps that you can think of. This very frustrating seeing as though I have 4 kids, one who is a cheerleader and has multiple practices and she can not communicate to me to let me what time to pick her up everyday! Not to mention I am a supervisor at my job and my employees need to have access to me at all times, but they cant unless I'm sitting in WIFI! Customer service keeps saying its an outage in my area and it will be fixed in 48-72 hrs. (which they say everyday, and it's over a week later) Also they dont seem to understand that I'm having the issue EVERYWHERE, not just my neighborhood. I have it when I travel to different cities which I do all day and everyday for my job. So this has been a HUGE inconvenience to my whole life. Even when I went into the local boost store where I got my service from, his exact words were "I dont know. I've never seen this before". At least he sat there with me for two hours to try to figure it out before he finally gave up and had me call tech support. Which I have called multiple times since last Friday, and only spoke to one decent and considerate representative. Everyone else was HORRIBLE!!! Especially the one I spoke with today "Vincent", I asked to speak to his supervisor and he told me twice that I had to say please before he would transfer me!!!!!! That's very bad customer service, and he antagonized an already frustrated customer. The worst part of it all is I'm still stuck with service that does not work.

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: Horrible company

Hi there Russelle. We do apologize for all the inconveniences. We definitely would like to look into this. Please send us a private message if we will look into it. Victor21

Groupie

We have been having the same issues since December. Call this code. ##72786# it will help for a little bit. You will have to enter this everytime it starts messing up... i hate boost. its a **bleep**ty company
Agent

Hi there Gralphs. Please allow us to look into this for you by sending us a private message with the details. Victor21

Accomplice

Since December??? Oh no! Ok, thank you, I tried that code and it’s saying the number I called is incorrect. Is there a missing number maybe?
Agent

Hey there, @Russelle! We're sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message to better assist you. 

Accomplice

I sent a private message yesterday, never heard anything back. Smh
Agent

We understand, @Russelle ! please continue the assistance there.