Google Verification Lock?

Go to solution
Highlighted

Google Verification Lock?

Can anyone help me with Google Verification lock?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Google Verification Lock?

@WillAb If you have a phone that was previously owned, it may still have the users infomration tied to that,  they should have done a factory reset prior to giving you the phone, if their information is still on the phone I would suggest contacting them.  

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

8 REPLIES
Community Manager

@WillAb  How can we help you with the verification lock?  Have you locked your device and are unable to unlock it?

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Community Manager

@WillAb If you have a phone that was previously owned, it may still have the users infomration tied to that,  they should have done a factory reset prior to giving you the phone, if their information is still on the phone I would suggest contacting them.  

A11ey
Crusader of Customer Advocacy

I encourage you to post your questions on the community!

Groupie

I need help with my Samsung Galaxy s7 please Google verification lock.im the only owner
Groupie

Have lg g3 Optimus zone3 has been hard reset don't know previous Google account how to get phone to work

What if the previous owner is me and will not let me verify my Google account Even with my sim card in it
Agent

Hey there, Victorm25! In that case you would need to contact the manufacturer of your device, or get support from Google to confirm that the information for your Google account is correct. You can find support for Google products in this website

Groupie

My number is ########## it is lock i just brought it a week of go transfer from another phone i dont remember my password of username my name barbara smith password ####

Hi @Barbarasmith Please remove you personal account information from the public post. In the case you don't remember you Google password and username, you would need to contact the manufacturer of your device, or get support from Google to confirm that the information for your Google account is correct. You can find support for Google products in this website. We apologize for the inconveneinece.