Coolpad legacy

Highlighted
Accomplice

Coolpad legacy

I really love the size of the phone. But with the restarts several times a day and I can't save contacts, this is junk. Everyone who has this phonee has the same problem, the company offers to replace the phone for one with the exact same problems. I was told today that boost took them off there shelves. Just saying this sucks
9 REPLIES 9
Enthusiast

Re: Coolpad legacy

I definitely have the same issues with mine. I'm glad to hear boost Mobile at least offered a replacement to you. I've talked to 3 agents who all told me to do the same thing over and over and when none of it worked they just pretty much told me it's my problem.
Agent

Hello, @MstMowdy. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Accomplice

Now that is some garbage
Accomplice

Why would you offer to help her but not me I'm the one who made the post
Enthusiast

No, because you are going to tell me the same thing 4 people previous to you have told me over and over again and I've still got no assistance
Accomplice

Yep..!!! That's what I'm getting after my 5yrs invested in BOOST... WARNING; DO "NOT" BUY COOLPAD PHONES..!!!!!! NObody backs up the B.S. & that's all U get from service & manufacturer... I HATE THIS & READY 2SWITCH BACK CARRIERS
Accomplice

Havnt had this poor service, tech, coverage, no data, etc & ENTIRELY NO SUPPORT @ ALL FROM ANY1 @ BOOST NOR COOLPAD...!!! JUST PASS THE CONSUMER BACK & FORTH..??? I GIVE UP..!!! MAYBE 1OF THESE NEW COMPANIES CARE
Groupie

I've been having the same problems as everyone else. Beyond ready to switch from boost and this stupid phone that don't work. Had to download texting and calling apps just to be able to use it. Done did a factory reset 3 times in a month

Agent

So sorry to hear about this experience, Kadams1230. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.