Coolpad legacy major problems

Highlighted
Groupie

Coolpad legacy major problems

1) system UI freezes
2) won't save new or edited contacts.
3) call log won't updated or disappears completely.
4) no contacts when accessing through phone
5) camera can't take video with out phone freezing.

Absolutely unequivocally the most egregious experience.
See more topics labeled with:
64 REPLIES 64
Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am having the exact same issues.
Unable to add,delete, edit contacts
Phone frequently freezes
Freezes whenever opening camera
Any pictures I do manage to take are not saved
I have cleared cache and data and unistall multiple apps
Done factory reset twice with no success
The fact that this phone is even available is ridiculous. By far the worst worst worst phone I have ever had in the 10 years I've been with boost
Highlighted
Agent

Sorry to hear about this, Hlassi. Can you send us a private message? 

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I'm not sure how?
Highlighted
Agent

Just to confirm, how did you factory reset the phone? Did the process delete the data saved on the handset?

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Yes deleted everything
Highlighted
Groupie

Mine is doing the same thing. I got this phone 11/1/19. It's not even been in use for a month and I can't edit, add or delete contacts. It took me 2 hours to delete 53 call log entries earlier today. This rediculous
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there kyntreegal. So sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused you. Please try the following steps and see if there are any inprovements on the device:

1. Wi-Fi off
2. Mobile Data on
3. Dial ##72786#.
4. Phone Reset Message displays. Select Reset, Done, or OK
5. The device power cycles. Allow the hands free activation to begin automatically. 
6. Device checks for PRL update. Select OK
7. Device checks for software update. Select OK. 
8. Device power cycles. Complete. 

Highlighted
Groupie

Why you keep asking if people have done it right there is a make sense the phone is garbage it's a piece of krapp and you guys should advise both mobile to allow people to replace the phone with a nother phone my boyfriend is on the way up to Boost Mobile store right now to throw a fit
Highlighted
Groupie

Everyone has basically done that same crapp over and over again they've called boost had the phone's reset all that krapp it does it work the phones are krapp
Highlighted

We understand your frustration, Kryz7778, & we apologize for the inconvenience! When was the device purchased.