Coolpad legacy major problems

Highlighted
Groupie

Coolpad legacy major problems

1) system UI freezes
2) won't save new or edited contacts.
3) call log won't updated or disappears completely.
4) no contacts when accessing through phone
5) camera can't take video with out phone freezing.

Absolutely unequivocally the most egregious experience.
See more topics labeled with:
34 REPLIES 34
Agent

Re: Coolpad legacy major problems

Hello, @Willygoat. Thank you for stopping by. We apologize for this experience. Did you update the software recently?

Groupie

Yes, I have installed the current update. I've also tried a factory reset, cleared the caches, and tried different apps. Non of which worked.
Agent

Really sorry to hear that! Please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN and full address so we can review this further.

Enthusiast

This Coolpad Legacy sucks a big one!

I'm beyond pissed at the functionality of this phone. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves for even advertising the sell of this phone. Everyone including myself are saying the same thing. You guys knew this phone was defective when you put it out there. I've been with Boost for over 6-7yrs and this is the 1st time I have thought about going to another service just to have a better phone. Do you guys realize how frustrating it is to have calls freeze, no msgs or calls coming through, not being able to see your call history, constantly starting then restarting the phone just to make calls and text, etc? My father has cancer and is in treatment, my daughter is pregnant, and I missed a very important call from my job all because of these issues. I've had problems with this phone from the very beginning and just tried to work through it but this is the 4th mo and I am fed up.

Re: This Coolpad Legacy sucks a big one!

Hello DMoniqueC. We are really sorry to hear that you are experiencing inconveniences with your phone. It is possible that your phone has a software issue. We could recommend to backup your contacts, files, pictures, etc. and try doing a factory reset.

A factory reset will erase everything on the phone and will reset all software to factory defaults fixing any software errors. Please tell us if this is an option for you so we can tell you how to do it.

Groupie

I'm having the same issues boost will only offer to replace the same crappy phone with the same problems boost Mobile has since removed these phones form there inventory but won't offer to replace this phone with another model and I was literally willing to take any other phone
Agent

Hello, Drivera825. They may rebuilt, reconditioned, or new parts and components when repairing the phone or replace the phone with a rebuilt, reconditioned, or new phone.

Groupie

What? I just want a new phone replacement for the Coolpad legacy not the same phone
Groupie

This phone is a disaster and a nightmare do not buy for any reason