Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

Can't get my money back from a cancelled order it's already been 10 days!

Highlighted
Groupie

Can't get my money back from a cancelled order it's already been 10 days!

I purchased two phones online one order and cancel them they try to ship them anyways and they never made it to my house they were shipped back to Boost Mobile per Boost Mobile's request because of the cancellation request for me and it was $224 and it's been 9 days since they have received the phones back to their warehouse and I still haven't gotten the money back on my card! This is ridiculous it only took you 1 minute to take the money I cancelled it for a reason because I have to pay car insurance. Anyways the point is this is ridiculous I need my money back I'm ready to call the Better Business Bureau because I can't get a straight answer the point is we never received the phones you all have them back in the same Packaging that they were sent in now what is the problem with giving me my money back now you said you're going to give it back to me why do I have to wait!
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Groupie

Re: Can't get my money back from a cancelled order it's already been 10 days!

And the thing is I already went and purchased a new phone from Boost setup service with Boost and I don't know why you people at Boost have to treat your customers this wayI have the case number that you all provided me when we cancelled the order and I have the order number the point is the orders been canceled the phones have been returned per boosts request, and a lot of things have happened negatively to my life because of this one little situation that money was for my car insurance!
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Can't get my money back from a cancelled order it's already been 10 days!

We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.