Can I use my unlocked Iphone 7 I got from fingerhut I already have a boost mobile account ?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Can I use my unlocked Iphone 7 I got from fingerhut I already have a boost mobile account ?

20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Can I use my unlocked Iphone 7 I got from fingerhut I already have a boost mobile account ?

Hi there, @mikemike55! You need to check the model number. At the moment, only the A1660 and the A1661 are compatible with our service. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: Can I use my unlocked Iphone 7 I got from fingerhut I already have a boost mobile account ?

@Hamilton How this one Model#: Apple iPhone 7 MN8H2LL/A ?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey, mikemike55! Yes, that model is compatible with us. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

@JamieB Are you sure ?

Highlighted
Agent

The iPhone 7 model MN8H2LL/A  is from Verizon, which is the only carrier that we activate the iPhone 7 from. If you want to be sure, you can find your iPhone model number by looking at the small text on the back of the iPhone. There should be something that says "Model A1660  or A1661"

Highlighted
Accomplice

@JamieB @Hamilton Thanks for the help my model is A1660 yes Smiley Very Happy .

Highlighted
Agent

You're welcome! Please remember that you can check your device eligibility and purchase a compatible SIM card on our Webiste. We remain at your service. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question/concern or if there's anything else we can assist you with. We'll be more than happy to help!

Highlighted
Accomplice

@Royt @JamieB @Hamilton What do this mean 

This device is not eligible to swap ?

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there mikemike55. You are able to verify if you phone is eligible on the following link and if so, it will allow you to purchase the sim card for it: https://activate.boostmobile.com/bring-your-phone?intnav=TopNav:Phones:BringYourPhone