Can I use my unlocked Iphone 7 I got from fingerhut I already have a boost mobile account ?

Accomplice

Re: Can I use my unlocked Iphone 7 I got from fingerhut I already have a boost mobile account ?

I have to find a new company to go to now @Victor21 @Royt @JamieB @Hamilton .

Agent

Re: Can I use my unlocked Iphone 7 I got from fingerhut I already have a boost mobile account ?

So sorry to you feel that way mikemike55. Did you visit the link? If so, what was the results? Victor21

Accomplice

This phone is not currently eligible. Why is my phone not eligible? If you feel this is wrong, enter the device ID again below or shop for a phone. @Victor21 @Royt @JamieB @Hamilton

Agent

Please allow us to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with the IMEI number of the phone and we will verify. Victor21

Accomplice

I just did . @Victor21 @Royt @JamieB  @Hamilton .

Agent

Thank you. We are verifying further into this. The website is stating that it is not eligible. But since you are saying that it is the model number that is compatible. We are investigating. 

Accomplice

@Victor21 I got it from fingerhut it is unlocked .

Agent

Understood mikemike55. We verified the IMEI number and our system is indicating that it is not an unlocked device in our system. It could be that it is still under contract. Victor21

Highlighted
Accomplice

Where I have got it it say it was unlocked . @Victor21 @Royt @JamieB @Hamilton 

Agent

Understood mikemike55. Unfortunately, our system indicating the phone could not be activated due to not being unlocked. So sorry. Victor21