BOOSTUP

Accomplice

BOOSTUP

What if I do Not Pay for my boostup payments? i know my phone will get turned off and the balance will be due but what if i do not pay it will it just show up on my credit report?

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: BOOSTUP

Hey there, @brisdadmatt We strongly suggest paying your balance in full in order to keep your current phone number and to avoid defaulting on your loan. Also, if your balance isn't paid within 45 days of your cancellation date, we reserve the right to take further collection action, including turning the account over to a collection agency.

Promoter

Your phone will be shut off, you will lose your number, and the balance will most likely be sent to collections, damaging your credit score.

Dont be dumb here...
Promoter

I am calling the action of neglecting a contract, not living up to a responsibility, losing your number, falling in to debt, and ruining your credit score dumb. If the shoe fits, then....

And I am showing you more respect than you know. Most would not care if you make dumb decisions that spoil your future.
Groupie

signed up for boost up once i get to the complete purchase page after entering all my info nothing happens wondering what the issue is?

Highlighted
Agent

Hey there, @leeleep! Thanks for contacting us. Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin, that way we can take a closer look at this situation.