BIG SCAM?????

Groupie

BIG SCAM?????

I bought a Samsung A6 from the Boost website on April 16th 2019.. I received the phone on April 23, 2019.

I read the paperwork it contained, It said if you want to return this phone you must return within 7 days, it did not say anything about you have to call company or anything about you have to prove that the phone was received by US within 7 days.

I sent the phone back with a next day delivery and a signature required, 2 days later I checked, someone signed at warehouse and it was received, I waited 1 more day to call customer service, I've been calling and talking to every customer service they have for the last week or 2 and all they ask is for proof and tracking for the phone you sent!!!!! you freaking serious???? someone signed for the phone at warehouse and they received it, I got rid of the post office receipt since I thought I didn't need it anymore, my $211 still missing and I do not see any money anytime soon, they make you go through all these hoops just to keep your little money, please people learn from this, they will keep your money, I am actually thinking of doing one more thing, then I will give up.  any one from Management or a supervisor that can PLEASE help????????????????????????????????????

4 REPLIES 4
Agent

Re: BIG SCAM?????

Sorry to read that you’ve been experiencing this issue. Please, send us a private with your order number to further investigate. 

Groupie

Where?? At what E mail?? I've tried almost everything I can think of.
Groupie

I need someone that can get in contact with warehouse in IN. Please I'm getting frustrated.
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".