Alcatel Fling Flip Phone Stuck on Logo

Accomplice

Re: Alcatel Fling Flip Phone Stuck on Logo

Did that. Still not working.
Agent

You can try going to a boost mobile store and see if maybe they can do the master reset if they can't then you will need to purchase a new phone. 

Accomplice

Is there another way to factory reset the phone, aside from # and Power? There's not a Boost store near me, and I want to make sure I try everything I can before I buy a new phone.
Agent

The only other way is through the keypad of the phone and unfortunately you can't access it 

Accomplice

The keypad? As in, different from the number pad? Or do you just mean I can't access it because the other combination didn't work?
Agent

Hello Jayfuror. The other method would require dialing a code on the phone as if you were about to make a phone call. We'd recommend replacing the phone. We have two flip phones available on our website at the moment: The Alcatel Go Flip at $19.99 and the Coolpad Snap at $29.99.

Accomplice

Alright, thank you all for answering all my questions. I guess I will have to replace the phone, which sucks, but is what it is.

Do you have any idea what might have caused this issue? It was working just fine for a while, then all of a sudden it's irreversibly broken.