You have my home phone number listed as the number for a kiosk store in Meadowood Mall in Reno, NV a

Groupie

You have my home phone number listed as the number for a kiosk store in Meadowood Mall in Reno, NV a

I've called the manager in the Reno area and asked to have the Meadowood Mall kiosk store information updated, but am met with responses like "we have no idea who put that website up" even though it is the very same site Im on right now,.  They have no idea who to contact to fix it and no idea who the district manager is and no idea who owns the franchise or how to reach them.  Mary, the manager at 775-841-6183, is the LEAST helpful person I've ever met and I wonder how she still has a job being as clueless as she is.  Why would they NOT want to get this fixed?  Customers call my home day and night looking for Boost Mobile and my family and I are SICK AND TIRED of fielding these calls.  Can someone, anyone who is capable of anything at all, attempt to fix this problem which seems like Boost Mobile would want fixed, especially if customers are calling my home when they want to reach Boost?????? Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: You have my home phone number listed as the number for a kiosk store in Meadowood Mall in Ren...

So sorry to hear about this experience, niknakangel. We want to help! Can you please let us know which website is showing your number as a Boost Mobile kiosk number?

Groupie

Re: You have my home phone number listed as the number for a kiosk store in Meadowood Mall in Ren...

Thanks so much for responding! Boostmobile.com is the website. Use these store locator and find the Meadowood Mall store in Reno.  is my home phone!!! It does not belong to the store!!! Thanks again

Agent

We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request.

Groupie

You just downgraded from human and trying to help to mechanical and not being helpful at all.  Why do you think I have an "account" or "PIN" number?  I AM NOT a Boost Mobile customer.  You suggest I should sent a private message, but leave me no instruction on how to do that.

My home phone number is listed on the BoostMobile.com website as a number for the Meadowood Mall kiosk store in Reno.  I'm simply asking you to update your website so the wrong number (MY HOME PHONE NUMBER) is NOT LISTED AS A BOOST MOBILE CONTACT NUMBER! I've been working on this for 6 months and just when I think someone is smart and human enough to want to fix this, BAM! I was wrong.  

this forum is the ONLY way I have to reach you.

Agent

I apologize for the inconvenience. To send a Private Message, please click on the person's name, this will take you to the profile. You'll see the option to send a message there. Please send the message with your phone number so we can investigate and escalate this issue, if necessary.