Why am I paying so much money when service never reliable?

Groupie

Why am I paying so much money when service never reliable?

Half the time the internet is not working. A lot of times I try making a call and it says no service. I'm in a pretty decent sized area. Why can't we get good service or a least a credit when mobile service is terrible?
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Agent

Re: Why am I paying so much money when service never reliable?

Hello. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Accomplice

I agree im thinking of leaving boost. Since march they claim they are fixing it. I never had such bad service until i bought stylo 4. If i did not have wifi i would barely be able to use phone.. All agents tell me same crap..be patient. Do they realize its july and i have issue since march
Agent

Sorry to hear that you've been experiencing this, Mcapri77. Are you unable to use your mobile data? How many bars are you getting?

Accomplice

None.. I got an x
Agent

Can you please provide us with the closest cross streets and zip code to your current location?

Groupie

I've had them since March too. I don't know why I keep renewing service. Everyone is Sedalia is having problems with service.
Agent

We're sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues, chaseteresa. Is your phone showing No Service at the top? 

Accomplice

Ive done this already today ..im told to be patient..
Agent

Hi there, @Mcapri77. Please send us a private message with your current address.