Terrible In store experience. Worst sales associate I've come across

Terrible In store experience. Worst sales associate I've come across

I've been with Sprint or Boost Mobile for the last 10+ years and truly believe that it's the number 1 carrier. Overall coverage is fantastic I've never had issues with connections, it's also by far the best value hands down. I've never even considered leaving until my recent Visit on 4/26/19.  I lost my phone and needed to find something to use until I get my original one back, so I went to the store in Beaver Dam, WI. I was hoping to speak with someone who could run through options and find the cheapest route to go. 
     I was very surprised by how rude the employee was, customer service is usually always fantastic. She just sat at her computer in silence unless I asked her a specific question and I felt like I was bothering her when I did. I decided to just grab a free phone by porting my boyfriends line over from a different carrier.  She assured me that his phone would work on this network multiple times before we did the port. He had paid his bill a few days prior and we ideally wanted to set his line up next month so the $50 didn't go to wast. We were guaranteed that there would be no issues and if there are we have a 7 day return window. But after everything was set up and paid for his old phone isn't compatible and I am told all sales are final and the new phone isn't returnable. She said sorry and to try family friends or Facebook, because any old phone should work. I have an old Iphone 4s & Galaxy s6 that I would have used but she assured me they wouldn't. They are compatible after all.
   I was charged insurance without even knowing. I understand that there's commission and quotas for new lines and insurance but I've never had a sales rep mislead me and blatantly lie just to make a sale. The entire experience was horrible and changed my views on the company as a whole. I really do love boost & sprint network so I don't want to leave but if this because the average experience customers receive then im sure many loyal customers will be finding new carriers too. 

1 REPLY 1
Agent

Re: Terrible In store experience. Worst sales associate I've come across

That’s not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience, Destrokk. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, pin, store name, address, phone number? Thanks!