T-Mobile/Sprint Merger

T-Mobile/Sprint Merger

So I don't see anything that has recently updated this horrendous topic. According to a series of very recent article in the electronics newsletters,  the pending T-Mobile/Sprint merger has given more information as to what will happen to the "offshoots" that T-Mobile and Sprint own. As for Boost Mobile, Boost is getting sold to the Dish Network. That's right, the horrible cable television provider that has a habit of slowly decreasing the good and interesting cable channels you get in your package, and replacing them with garbage channels that no one cares about. All the while, Dish TV then raises your rates for the cable package you have which is now filled with garbage channels you didn't start out with and you don't want, but there is nothing you can do. The final straw is Dish TV's customer service doesn't care about you because they know they, like the other cable TV providers, have a "captive audience" and you are probably locked into a committment of some kind that you can't get out of their contract without paying a big dollar fee. So, with the "wonderful reputation" that Dish Network has, can you imagine what they will do to all of us customers of Boost? Boost doesn't realize, but they just got made a part of a "deal with the devil". If T-Mobile/Sprint would have held onto Boost, I might have been more optimistic. But I'm not as I have dealt with Dish Network for many unfortunate years. So...who are you looking to switch your cellphone service to?? I know I am looking. So long Boost...it's been nice.

See more topics labeled with: