Re: Tips and tricks.

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

Hi, Im completly new to boost mobile. I have repeatedly tried to research the legal terms and policies of how/when/ & where they can use your info for legal reasons. Everytime I go to IMPORTANT SERVICE/PRODUCT SPECIFIC TERMS; I scroll down to ; REGULATORY, LEGAL & CONSUMER NOTICES. Then i click the undercore web link: boostmobile.com/support/services-policies/legal-regulatory-consumer-resources/ and it kicks me to the two option page consisting of porto ricos policies, i click that and am kicked back to the boost mobile home page. WHAT id going on? WHY cant I read my LEGAL RIGHTS????? And WHY does boost store all of our texts and call logs even when we are not on a credit constract???????????

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this @red42tea.  I tried it myself and it's looping me as well.  Ill send this to our Web team for investigation.

As to the second part of your post, while Boost does keep a record of the phone numbers, dates and times of incoming/outgoing calls, we don't keep logs of actual conversations or the contents or text messages.  Hope that helps ease your mind a bit. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

2 REPLIES
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting this @red42tea.  I tried it myself and it's looping me as well.  Ill send this to our Web team for investigation.

As to the second part of your post, while Boost does keep a record of the phone numbers, dates and times of incoming/outgoing calls, we don't keep logs of actual conversations or the contents or text messages.  Hope that helps ease your mind a bit. 

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Promoter