New to Community, but I have been with Boost Mobile for years.

Highlighted

New to Community, but I have been with Boost Mobile for years.

I'm going to be looking and Learning how to get to best out of my phone.
3 REPLIES 3
Community Manager

Re: New to Community, but I have been with Boost Mobile for years.

Welcome @Chrissy_17!  A few tips:

- You can always use the Search bar at the top of any page to look for previous questions like yours. 

- If you don't see what you need, create a post in the relevant space for it. 

- If you get the assistance you were looking for, be sure to leave a kudo or mark it the "Accepted Solution."

You're also welcome to answer other customers' questions yourself.  That's what makes a Community great: people like you helping people like you! <3

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Groupie

Your company is doing nothing but stealing money and ripping customers off why can't I call your company I got a phone call from a grant it puts me on hold phone call gets dropped while I'm calling back he calls and leaves a voicemail saying he'll call tomorrow why won't you guys let me speak to him it's been 10 days everyday it's another lie from your company
Agent

Hey there @RandyHibdon. We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please send us a private message, so we ca further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message. 

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.