Long time customer just got screwed by online order and customer service is disrespectful

Long time customer just got screwed by online order and customer service is disrespectful

My family and I have been with Boost for years. Just recently the phone I have (J7 Refine) has been giving me connection problems. I did some research and found that it's a common thing so I decided to upgrade to the A20 which seems much nicer. Problem is when I made the order, the system automatically changed my city to a nearby city because of my zip code. I tried to call customer service to change this. The agent was completely useless. He kept putting me on hold pretending to be changing the address even though he wasn't doing anything. Then after about 10 minutes he finally reads off what he changed the address to, CLEVERLY LEAVING OUT THE CITY!!! I told him yes that's all correct except the city which is the part that needs to be changed and I spelled out the name of my city for him to enter it. He put me on hold again. This time he just made up some story about waiting for FedEx to send me the tracking number and then it can be changed. I don't think so. Why can't it just be changed BEFORE BOOST SENDS FEDEX THE INFORMATION??? THERE'S NO REASON TO HAVE TO DOUBLE BACK AND GO THROUGH THIS SAME PROCESS AGAIN AND INVOLVE FEDEX IN THIS MESS TOO!!! So I say okay then I want to cancel this order and he says he needs to escalate it to the sales team. Perfectly sensible and fine with me. So I accept this, he asks if there's anything else I need from him and I said no that's fine, then he gives the usual speech about thank you for calling and have a nice day. THAT JOKER DIDN'T TRANSFER ME TO SALES THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE JUST 3 WAY CALLED FEDEX AND HUNG UP ON ME LEAVING ME TALKING TO FEDEX'S PHONE ROBOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM DONE WITH THIS LYING COMPANY AND I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT BE RENEWING SERVICE IN 2 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Long time customer just got screwed by online order and customer service is disrespectful

OH AND HE KEPT ME BUSY LONG ENOUGH FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE TO CLOSE SO I CAN'T CALL BACK TO REPORT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BETTER BELIEVE I'M TALKING TO A SUPERVISOR TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Agent

Re: Long time customer just got screwed by online order and customer service is disrespectful

Hello, CSP375! That's not what we like to hear. We truly apologize for the inconvenience. Please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN and order key number so we can take a closer look.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

This is very disturbing to hear about  a company I trust.