Kudos to the Boost community!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Kudos to the Boost community!

Wow! I gotta say big up to the Boost community for all the kudos. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is the most welcoming online community I've ever seen! Thank you again every body.
Hello to all "Boost Believers". My name is Cubeboy and I'm here to help you search out and find the answers to any and all Boost related issues. The admin here at Boost want you to find the best wireless solutions for you and your family.
Please don't hesitate to ask and please give a Kudos in light of your positive experience.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: Kudos to the Boost community!

Robot Happy

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Robot Happy

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Accomplice

Yeah. Okay. I’ll go ahead and back this up. Community probably doesn’t get enough thanks. Customer service..,.nevermind