I need the Boost Mobile customer badge icon

Go to solution
Accomplice

I need the Boost Mobile customer badge icon

I need the Boost Mobile customer badge icon .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager

Re: I need the Boost Mobile customer badge icon

Hey @mikemike55, I've sent you an invite to the Boost Customer group., or you can join the Boost Customer group here

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

16 REPLIES 16
Community Manager

Hey @mikemike55, I've sent you an invite to the Boost Customer group., or you can join the Boost Customer group here

Community Manager

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Highlighted
Accomplice

I just did I need the badge . @SeaWolf

Community Manager

Gotcha Robot wink

I update and add badges to new members periodically, just verified that it's all up to date at the moment.

Community Manager

Accomplice

Ok I just saw it thank you . @SeaWolf

Accomplice

I'm new at this ( here) 2 questions..1 latest update for style 3 do you have it? Nothing on LG.com..2 I joined boost deals 10.00 for ibotta did it put in my rebate how will I know that boost plz accepts it? Thanks ahead of time for badge😁
Accomplice

@Michigal70 @SeaWolf Who will help you  with your issues .

Accomplice

Well..I had a cpl questions and now I can't find them..I'm new at this feel like blind women in new York my apologies...Renee
Accomplice

@Michigal70 @SeaWolf Both of your check your message inbox .

Community Manager

Hey @Michigal70 check out this thread for the most recent software update for the Stylo 3.  I try to post release notes within a day or two of receiving them.  Every once in a while they sneak one in and I miss it.  If that's not what you meant, you might create a topic in the LG forum so we can help you.

I'll need to get an agent to answer your question about Boost Dealz as that's not something I have information about.  Hopefully @Hozuki_Robert can look into that and get you some info.

Community Manager