How long does it take to process an order?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Groupie

How long does it take to process an order?

How long does it take to process an order. I ordered a phone yesterday and opted for next day shipping, but it still says processing. Any ideas???,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: How long does it take to process an order?

Hello, @Lopez77. Let's go ahead and take a look at your order. Please send us a private message to better assist you. -Kira_M. 

24 REPLIES 24
Agent

Hello, @Lopez77. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to better assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

I also placed an order for phones yesterday and chose expedited shipping, my order still says processing.
Groupie

Can you tell me how long it takes to process and when I should expect it to be delivered
Agent

Hello, @Lopez77. Let's go ahead and take a look at your order. Please send us a private message to better assist you. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

It still says processing even after 24 hours of ordering, how long does it take?
Agent

Hi, @Lopez77. To research further, please send us a private message with the order key.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Groupie

I Placed Amy Order for my phone on Wednesday and It’s Friday and my order still hasent processed. I chose Exp. Shipping as well. Will I be refunded my money for shipping ?
Agent

Hey there, @Jbanks22! We're deeply sorry to hear that. Please send us a private message with your order number, that way we can take a closer look at this situation. 

Groupie

Hi I ordered my phone Wednesday Night. And It’s Been well over 24 hours since the order took place.