Does anybody know if Boost will get the new Samsung Fold that will be available later this year?

Highlighted
Accomplice

Does anybody know if Boost will get the new Samsung Fold that will be available later this year?

Samsung will be having a few next generation phones available this year and I was wondering if anyone knows if it will be available on the Boost network.  The phones will be Samsung S10e, S10, S10+, S10 5G, and Samsung Fold.  Also if they won't sell it at Boost, can it be made to work on the Boost network, for example like my S9+ with the Boost sim.?

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: Does anybody know if Boost will get the new Samsung Fold that will be available later this year?

Hi there, @youngdreamerz! We don’t have any news to share about that just yet. We’re always working to provide you with the hottest devices, so stay tuned!

Groupie

Re: Does anybody know if Boost will get the new Samsung Fold that will be available later this year?

I have heard that the S10e will be offered on Boost but none of the other flagship phones from Samsung.