Delivery Question

Highlighted
Accomplice

Delivery Question

What is a person supposed to do when they order a new phone, and there wont be anyone there to accept it? I live in a condiminium, and while it's a decent place, there's not a secure place to leave something like that. It's open, people come and go and are known to steal other people's packages. I've done everything possible from trying to arrange a delivery time frame (after work) to having it delivered to a Walgreen's or FedEx location, where I'd show my license, etc, to prove my idenitity.  I have now changed my profile so that the only address on file is my work address, which also serves as a biling address for many things. I think that's being real flexible. Now, I understand that Boost Mobile wants to prevent fraude, and I think people appreciate that, but what accomodations does Boost have for someone in my shoes? One size does not fit all.  I am sorry but I am frustrated. What I don't need is the date and address currently being used. Ever had someone, more than one person that is, say "We can let you know this" and then they repeat exactly what you told them? This is crazy. 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Delivery Question

Hello JustMe4F. Unfortunately, currently we do not have a different option for shipping. Our packages are sent to the address that is the billing address attached to the card that is used while processing the order. We understand your concern. If by any chance your package is lost or stolen do feel free to send us a private message through here, and we'll do our best to find a solution as soon as possible.

Accomplice

Why not find a solution now so as to prevent problems for both you and me? Why wait until there is a problem?
Agent

We don't have anything to share about that just yet. Who knows, maybe we'll have it in the future. Please keep checking our website so you may stay up to date with any major changes that we may implement.