Decided to Post Current Screenshots for My LG Stylo 2

Highlighted
Accomplice

Decided to Post Current Screenshots for My LG Stylo 2

And, here they are:

Home Screen - Main OneHome Screen - Main One

Home Screen 2 - My Schedules and CalendarHome Screen 2 - My Schedules and Calendar

Home Screen 3 - My folder organized AppsHome Screen 3 - My folder organized Apps

And, last but not least,:

My Lock ScreenMy Lock Screen

Themed essentially. For the first 3 shots (all the home screens) wallpaper is called Mist Mountains. So, ther4efore what lives inside of those and protects them? The last one of course is a dragon.

3 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Decided to Post Current Screenshots for My LG Stylo 2

Lovely, @CyberWolf2017, reminds me of Smaug the Magnificent, the old worm!

You should think about doing a blog.  I might know somebody who could set you up with a space Robot wink

Community Manager

Captain of the Pirate Ship the Vicious Cream Puff

If my post (or someone else's) was especially amusing, helpful, or informative, show a little love by clicking the 'thumbs' up' icon to give it a kudos or marking it the Accepted Solution.

Emy

How did you do this??? This is EXACTLY WHAT I NEED TO DO. PLEASE HELP.

Emy

How exactly did you do this?

Please 

Home Screen 2 - My Schedules and CalendarHome Screen 2 - My Schedules and Calendar

Home Screen 3 - My folder organized AppsHome Screen 3 - My folder organized Apps

And, last but not least,:

My Lock ScreenMy Lock Screen

Themed essentially. For the first 3 shots (all the home screens) wallpaper is called Mist Mountains. So, ther4efore what lives inside of those and protects them? The last one of course is a dragon.

.  Please help me...I have  mentally ill person texting me and I need proof of what she is saying in these texts.