Boost dont care bout us!!!

Accomplice

Boost dont care bout us!!!

I wish i could post all of the convo but iv been tryin to get my phone unlocked after being a very long term faithful customer untill so called call care reps refused to listen gave me a huge run around and flat lied directly to me so now i no longer wish to be a boost customer tryin to say i have to wait 12months yet not 1 time was this mentioned before and hmmm sounds like shoulda had a contract for some thing lime that

EdmundM Agent EdmundM
yesterday

Re: Sim unlock
It saddens us to know that you feel that way. You can find details about our unlocking policy here.

To: Agent EdmundM
Sent: ‎02-18-2019 12:46 PM

Re: Sim unlock
If it truely sadden you youd give me the code to unlock my phone i dont care about your policy how do you think i feel after years of being a loyal costumer done nothing but brag to all the idiots that moved to metro about how.much better of a service i.had even stood in the middle of a t mobile-metro pcs store and laughed at the salesmen and dogged them out infront of numberous costumers after they tried talking me into switching jus a couple weeks ago just to.find out in the end yalls ppl not only dont care about their faithful customers but willing to.straight up lie to em.directly and give them a huge run around and try to say there is nothing yall.can do to help honestly tell me how would you feel if you where me

Not only they dont care they dont even have enough balls to admit there wrongs or even apoligize now this saddens me
11 REPLIES 11
Accomplice

Re: Boost dont care bout us!!!

Boost is garbage I can’t cancel a order that has not been processed or was told I only have 4 hrs but how can I even contact a person by phone if no one answers or explain this 4 hr window they say you have seven days to return but it could take Seven days in total to receive the phone shady practices I will not longer use boost mobile going back to T-Mobile this is garbage
Groupie

I tried signing up for insurance on my wife and I's phones. I was told it had been added but come to find out wasnt added to my phone. I contacted them just as soon as I found out. They even have records of my chat where I added and was told by them it was added. Now they are saying that even though they messed up that there is nothing they can do. They won't compensate or anything for there mistakes.

I understand your frustration, Gwwalsh81. Let’s do some investigating. Can you please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN? 

To send me a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Why all you guys gonna do is inform him of some policy thats hidden and yall dont make known untill after the fact when some thing goes wrong so.then its jus "ooopz sorry our bad but still sucks to be you!"
Accomplice

Couldnt agree more... There isnt anything rewarding about Boost anymore. I live in a city and the service is the slowest ever. No perks no breaks for existing long time customers and top $ phones... Boo
Groupie

No they dont just went through same thing tring to get our phones unlocked they sent me the policy in thr chat which I do have screenshot of it states SHOULD be avtive for one year to unlock it doea NOT say MANDATORY one year service to unlock we get **bleep**ty signal where we should have excellent signal all I want is the unlock codes for our phones we switched back to straight talk and would like the new phones that are only 1 month old
Groupie

I so share your pain. I have been a customer with Boost for 13 years now. When I first signed up for services I signed up for the unlimited monthly plan with reducing payment plan. What that plan meant is that for every 6 months of on time payments, my bill goes down $5/month. My billing date has ALWAYS been the 29th of the month. Boost mobile issued me a credit of $35 for being a loyal customer. When the credit was applied, for whatever reason it changed my billing date to the 15th of the month. I IMMEDIATELY called to get my billing date changed back to the 29th which I was told that it was. There was NO mention of a grace period but I continued paying my monthly payment on or before the 29th of each month. Today I go to send a text message and get a text message from boost stating that there isn't enough money in my account to send the text. Mind you I made a payment on 4/23 and got the text message on 4/30 that my payment had been applied to my account for the next month of services. I call in to customer care and after being talked over by 2 customer service agents when trying to explain the issue, I was finally escalated to a supervisor. They then changed my plan to the unlimited daily $3 plan until they remedy the issue. I have NEVER had any issues with services being interrupted or anything of the nature in the 13 years I have been a customer until today and the way that the customer service agents acted has me seriously considering changing service providers..I stayed with Boost because I am only paying $35/month for UNLIMITED services. But if they don't value customers who have been with them since they STARTED I can take my business to a provider who genuinely cares for their customers and even offer incentives to their customers (T-Mobile for instance who gives free/reduced services to all of their customers on Tuesdays and their UNLIMITED services are only $40/month and it even includes music streaming thru Pandora, Spotify, etc for FREE) I am highly disappointed in the decline in customer service with Boost so much so that I am willing to go elsewhere and pay more for services.....

Agent

Hello,@J3tm1ss3s. We're sorry to know you feel that way. Allow us the change to assist you. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Groupie

I'm so glad that y'all will help other ppl and reply to them about issues but pass up about my issue with boost