Being duped into buying Moto G6 Play

Groupie

Being duped into buying Moto G6 Play

My husband and I went into a Boost Store on June 20th to purchase new phones. I was looking at a LG Stylo 4 and had my heart set on it. I figured if I switched carriers, I would get the phone for free as advertised. This didn't happen and we were duped into buying the Moto's. Here's where the issue began, we were told multiple times that these phones had 32GB. When we got home we went over all the details to find out they were only 16GB. We spent over 400.00 in this store. We both had to change our numbers, I had my phone number for 10 years. I am extremely dissapointed in this company. I got in touch with boost rep to see if I could be compensated in some form. Their reply was no sorry we can't give you credits or anything. So you are letting your employees dupe and lie to customers just to receive commission on phones they didn't want in the first place.
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Being duped into buying Moto G6 Play

Hello, bmaupin01. We're so sorry to hear about this experience. Please send us a private message so we can take a closer look.

Groupie

Their customer service sucks i just had a rep plain hang up on me.
Groupie

Hope when i comes time to hit the switch. They dont hang up when im changing my number over