Arlington, Tx Boost Store CANCELED my Ph.# !!!! HELP ME!!!

Go to solution
Highlighted
Accomplice

Arlington, Tx Boost Store CANCELED my Ph.# !!!! HELP ME!!!

I have been a BOOST customer for 4 years. on 9-28-20 I went to my local BOOST store to get a NEW Phone (iPhone11).

The Store Rep was setting up my new iPhone with my number, etc.

After 4+ hots he told me that the TECHs had messed something up and that my service would be delayed until TODAY(9-29-2020).

Well its now LATE afternoon and NOW I am TOLD by him that my Ph#, that I have had for more than 20 years,  has been CANCELLED and also MY BOOST account is NOT AVAILABLE!!!!!!! *****

I called SUPPORT and was treated EXTREMELY badly by the REP on the Support line.

He asked what I had done to CANCEL my Ph#....HUH?????? I told him that I had done NOTHING...that the Store Rep was the one doing the switching of my phone.....BUt I asked HOW did Y'all CANCEL my Ph#...that Ive had for more than 20 years!!!!!!

He had no answer...I went back to the store rep....and that poor guy was totally lost...he knew NOTHING and had ZERO Idea on how to fix this Problem!!!!! So I have no SERVICE on my OLD phone and I have NO way to CONTACT the Support team at BOOST.

I loved my BOOST...until NOW that this is happening. The Support Techs are EXTREMELY Rude!!! They were Even Rude to the Store Rep that was trying to help me!!!!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Linda Marcus. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the activation.  To better assist you, please send us a private message.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, Linda Marcus. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the activation.  To better assist you, please send us a private message.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Accomplice

I have PM'd you.

Highlighted
Accomplice

Now I understand why I should go back to a REAL Cell provider.

Highlighted

Hi, shirleyn! Please send me a private message with your phone number and PIN number. To send us a private message, click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile. Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side. Type your message in the new window and click Send.