worse service ever!!

Groupie

worse service ever!!

I have been with Boost for over 10 years. I will say the service was good up until August. I have been calling, contacting boost for months going back and fourth with them because I have not been receiving calls and sometimes text messages. Every time I called they attempt to do all this trouble shooting and resetting my phone etc, and it still does not work. Back in August they told me it was the towers and that when they got them fixed. However, that is not true anywhere I go in the city my phone is not work and plenty of times I am being told I was called and texted and have not received and indication that I was called or texted. They Boost told me that they will reimburse or give me credit me for the week I was not receiving calls and messages. I called back a week later they tell me they do not do credit  and that the towers were all working. I called numerous of times after that and they have given me credit two separate of time for $10. Which is bull because that does not amount to all the stress that this has caused me for missing important calls etc. I have to constantly turn my phone off and on and update my PRL and profile to receive calls and text mess and send them. It is very aggravating that I have to constantly go through this. I and sooooooo sick of boost and this will be my last month with them trust me.. This is to everyone and spread the word.. DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT GO WITH SPRINT!!!  SIGNED A ANGRY PISSED OFF LOYAL COUSTOMER.

1 REPLY 1

Hello Mahogany23. We are really sorry to hear about your experience. We definitely don't want to see you leave. Please send us a private message so we can access your account and verify more information to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".