the worst customer service ever

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: the worst customer service ever

Has your issue been resolved. I bought the wrong phone, sent it back overnight. Been waiting 5 days for them to verify the serial number and credit my account so I can buy another more expensive phone. Was escalated to the Back Office support team and still told still 7 - 14 business days, How long does it take to open the box verify the serial number and credit the account? 

Enthusiast

Unfortunately no. I Still have an expensive phone that i cant do anything with
Accomplice

Were you able to port the number over to another carrier?

Enthusiast

No. They said I would be able to, but then I tried sprint and they said boost still hadn't unlocked the phone. Boost representative told me to take the phone to any boost store to swap it for something similar or better.... and that was a complete lie. No boost store would do it as they are all independently owned and not under any kind of corporate jurisdiction..
Accomplice

How long have you been waiting. I was told 2 weeks.

tlc Groupie
Groupie

I am having the same issues hear in central mich for the last TWO months. every time I complain on chat line the service gets worse the next day now my hot spot does not work can not talk for 3 minuets without call dropping not getting texts extremely slow data problems all started when boost did a tower upgrade that i am being told now never existed until a week ago.all I get told is to reset my phone which never helps. was told it was my phone so I replaced it guess what that wasnt the problem
Agent

Sorry to hear that, tlc. Please send us a private message with the address where you are experiencing this issue.