the worst customer service ever

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: the worst customer service ever

The only thing i have gotten is the run around. Im regretting paying for this month of service
Agent

To send a private message you have to click on the profile picture of the user and on the next screen select "send this user a private message". 

Accomplice

I did that with the first agent that wrote no response
Accomplice

Tell me which agent to private message
Agent

Follow these steps to send a private message to a social care agent:
-Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
-Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side.
-Type your message in the new window and click Send.

Accomplice

I did exactly that with tabitha on friday. I guess i will try again. With a different agent.
Agent

Let us know once you've sent the private message. 

Accomplice

ent a private message to melissa

Accomplice

Boy oh Boy, I have NEVER EXPERIENCED SUCH HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE THAT I PAY FOR EVERY FREAKING MONTH, I CALLED THE BOOST MOBILE NUMBER ON WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 12, 2018 AND TRIED TO SPEAK TO 5 DIFFERENT PEOPLE I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND ONE OF THEM, WHEN I TOLD THEM THAT, I WAS HUNG UP ON 4 SEPARATE TIMES, I ASKED TO SPEAK TO A MANAGER, YEAH RIGHT, HE TOLD WHEN I GET OFF THE PHONE WITH SHIPPING, I COULD SPEAK TO HIM AFTER, NOPE! WHEN I CALL BACK NOT ONE PERSON KNOWS THE MANAGER NAMED PAUL, ALL I WANTED TO KNOW WHERE THE PHONE I ORDERED ON THE 8TH OF SEPTEMBER, 2018 WAS, BECAUSE I HAD NOT EVEN RECEIVED A TRACKING NUMBER, I FIND OUT IT HAS BEEN SENT BACK TO BOOST SHIPPING, AND BOOST TRIED TO BLAME FEDEX, BUT WHEN I CALLED BOOST BACK ABOUT THIS, THEY TRIED TO SAY THAT WAS NOT TRUE, UGH. LONG STORY SHORT, NO ANSWER TO MY QUESTION OR PROBLEM, SO I WILL CANCEL MY BOOST MOBILE ACCOUNT AND THEY HAVE LOST A CUSTOMER AND I WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE I KNOW NEVER GOES WITH THIS CELL PHONE CARRIER. THE SERVICE SUCKED, THE HEADQUARTERS IS IN THE PHILIPPINES, THAT'S WHY I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND A WORD THEY WERE SAYING. 3 HOURS OF MY LIFE I WILL NEVER GET BACK ON SEPTEMBER 12,2018.... I STILL HAVE NO ANSWER TO WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE PHONE I ORDERED AND WHAT COMPOSITION I SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN FOR THIS NIGHTMARE. BYE 👋 BOOST MOBILE CARRIER SERVICE, SOME OTHER CARRIER WILL BE HAPPY TO HAVE MY BUSINESS...
Accomplice

I completely agree with you, Boost Mobile has the worst customer service I have ever seen, I also just paid my bill for the month, but I can cancel it now and they must refund my money back. I will look for a new cell phone carrier. I was hung up on 4 times yesterday September 12, 2018, and lost 3 hours of my life that I will not get back.