the worst customer service ever

Go to solution
Accomplice

Re: the worst customer service ever

It's not letting me send a private message.. Omg. I am going to cancel my account, this customer service problem is ridiculous
Accomplice

Who gives a **bleep** about these stupid badges and kudos that boost keeps informing me of, I'd rather have my issues solved!
Agent

Thanks @sadd20n. We've received your private message. We'll continue assisting you trough private.

Groupie

What was supposed to be a SIMPLE phone purchase...

Now has me thinking should I be a customer at Boost Mobile anymore?

This customer service is beyond horrible!

All I wanted was to buy a phone that I have plenty of money to buy.

But I keep getting these BS reasons that my order was canceled.

Given 2 different email address that don't work and last "supervisor" gave me an attitude because I got tired of them saying verify with banking institution..

I did 2 times just to satisfy their requests.

I REALLY miss he OLD Boost Customer Service...

It was one of the MAJOR reason I had been a loyal & happy customer for over 8 years!

OH WELL!!1 Man Indifferent

Agent

Thanks for reaching out to us. That doesn’t sound good at all. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, @ed74. We've received several complaints from our customers experiencing the same issue ad you. We're collecting as many examples as possible, so we can investigate.Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you? Please, include your phone number, pin, and order number. 

For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP. 

~ Joy P.
Enthusiast

I asked for a supervisor and they transferred me to a store in my area, and the lady who answered had no clue why I was talking to her about an issue they can do nothing in regards to. The customer service is awful. I've wasted days on the phone getting nowhere with them.

Enthusiast

They say my tower will be down till 12/17/18 im not paying **bleep** for a phone i cant use the hell with boost mobile
Enthusiast

They dont wanna listen to anything just wanna reset your phone even tho that dont fix s h i t
Enthusiast

Absolute worst. It's been an absolute nightmare since i bought an s8+ online. I was told i could have it unlocked to get service with sprint. Once i recieved the phone, customer service told me that was impossible and i would have to wait a year. So I asked for a refund, and to avoid that the rep told me on the phone that he would successfully unlock my phone with no issues. That I could now take it to any carrier and give them the code 000000, and for a second, i was relieved. Then I called sprint, and they said nothing had changed and that the phone was still locked. So I called boost again. And after explaining what had happened, the rep again explained that I'd have to wait a year. So I again asked for a refund since I had a phone that I can't use and get this... THE REPRESENTATIVE ON THE PHONE ACTUALLY TOLD ME, SIR, GO AHEAD AND TAKE THAT PHONE TO ANY BOOST MOBILE STORE OR KIOSK AND THAT HE WOULD PUT A NOTE ON THE ACCOUNT SO THAT I CAN SWAP THIS PHONE WITH ANY PHONE THEY HAD EQUAL OR BETTER SO THAT I COULD HAVE AN UNLOCKED PHONE THAT I CAN USE. I repeated back to him what he said to make sure there was no misunderstanding. Any boost store? Yes sir. Any boost store. And I will get the same model phone back? Yes sir, same model or better. And do I have to give them a reference number or code or anything? No sir, I will put a note on the IMEI number. So I drove to two boost stores and a mall kiosk and was basically laughed at. There is no such thing as a corporate boost store. Only independently owned boost franchises and none would ever give me a free phone swap because customer service said so. Oh yeah, no note was ever made on the phone either (of course). The next time I called the lady was downright rude and sarcastic. Again I asked for a refund, but by this time it had been 7 days since I bought the phone so I'm no longer eligible for a refund... and I'm stuck with a very expensive phone that i can't use.
Highlighted
Enthusiast

having the same problem no service keep telling me to restart the phone dial the ## number etc etc . None of that works i guess i'll just have to switch service & its kinda sad since they try so hard to keep you in.