the worst customer service ever

Go to solution
Agent

Re: the worst customer service ever

Hello, sadd20n! We're terribly sorry to know what you've experienced. We're at your service. Isn't there a way to verified what happened and make it up to you? Would you give us your order and account details in a private message, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

~AmyM25

I don't see a message option? There is "contact me" on the right, with no links.

Highlighted
Accomplice

You have to click on your picture link then their is private or regular. Let me make sure, I'm a newbie also. I'll text you right back, but I know for sure to send a private message, like when the worst customer service reps from boost want you to do to discuss your issues
Accomplice

Ok, up in the right upper corner of the boost community page is a picture, that will be your boost picture, click on that, then you will see an envelope, a bubble and a bell, just open each one up to get the hang of it, but I clicked on the bell to get your message, for the private open the envelope, etc... I just got mine yesterday so I'm still learning, but if you trying to solve an issue with boost, open the envelope, to reply click on the link in the message sent to you,. Text me if you have any problems

@MM57 wrote:

I don't see a message option? There is "contact me" on the right, with no links.

My fault. The option was there after clicking the email verification link. 

Accomplice

Oh good 👍
Accomplice

I need to speak to or have a representative email me please, I cannot get a hold of a representative at all. **bleep** I really hate boost mobile customer service is the worst!
Agent

That’s not what we like to hear. Really sorry to hear that, @sadd20n. We'll be happy to help. How can we assist you?

Accomplice

I am trying to reorder the phone that I originally ordered online, but want to order on payments through the boost up plan, but when I try online it's charging me the full payment, I realize they probably haven't credited my account yet, but I know they received their phone back. Can you please help me to order this phone through the boost up, and when will the credit appear on my account
Agent

@sadd20n. We'll need to access your account to further research. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".