Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html
Boost Mobile Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Boost app or BoostMobile.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html

service outage

Accomplice

service outage

I have not had service since the afternoon of 2/7, and still do not have it yet today 2/10. I finally got through to customer service last night and they said that they were upgrading from 4g to 5g in my area and that I should have service in 72 hours. That is the same response that I got the last time that I lost service, which was probably 6 months ago. Is this just a generic response that they give everybody? If I go to another town near here I get service, so it must be something with the tower near where I live. I try to explain that to them, and they want me to do resets on my phone. I just told them that my phone works fine in a different town. Any suggestions?

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Agent

Re: service outage

Hello. Definitely wanna look into that for you. Please send us a private message so we may check the status of our towers in your area.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Highlighted
Agent

We're sorry to know that you feel this way. We can provide you with a prorated credit for the amount of days the outage's been affecting your service. 

Highlighted
Accomplice

It has been four days without service, and all I keep getting told is that they are looking into it. They are aware of the outage, and hope to have it resolved soon! My patience is appreciated. I have no more patience, and I would like an answer as to when my service will be back on! This is unacceptable to go this long, and not to have an answer as to when it will be fixed!

Highlighted
Agent

So sorry about the trouble! We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible!

Highlighted
Accomplice

Day 5 and still no service. Any answers yet??

Highlighted
Agent

We’re looking into this! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Highlighted
Accomplice

If you look back at all the messages I keep getting told the same thing. How long does it take you to look into something and how long do you expect me to be patient. Tell me what is really wrong and how long it is going to take to fix it!
Highlighted
Agent

@JeffF: Can you please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN? You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Highlighted
Accomplice

How will that fix the problem with your tower?