service dissappointing!!!!!

Accomplice j_r
Accomplice

service dissappointing!!!!!

Well I thought that after I went and bought another cell phone my data and coverage would get better, because after all the prl updating, and profile updating, and network updating, that the phone would have to be the problem right???? WRONG WRONG WRONG....it wasn't the phone either, so boost now you tell me what the hell i need to do OH WAIT I KNOW.....GO THROW SOME MORE OF MY MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!! THANKS BOOST THANKS......

22 REPLIES
Highlighted
Accomplice

Re: service dissappointing!!!!!

I've been with them for many years and things are not what they used to be.  I currently have no service and am being told I have to do a factory reset and have my personal data deleted in the process.  Very unhappy, lots of similar priced competitors out there now!

Agent

We're so sorry we let you down. We'd be happy to help. Please send us a DM so we can chat further.

Accomplice j_r
Accomplice

Yes there is but I thought i'd give one more chance cause i thought for sure it was the phone I was using, BUT it wasn't. After almost 4 years with them myself I would think they would try to do something to make it right couple months of service...just something I am so disappointed with them.

Accomplice

I'm having the same issues! I  thought I responded to your other thread but either I did not, or the post was deleted. 

I have an IPhone 5S through Boost, and I am experiencing the exact same problem.  For a while, I've noticed my phone only falsely connects to wifi but is really using cellular data. Now add on this service issue and it's becoming the last straw. It is infuriating. I'm missing calls and texts directly related to work and I am seriously considering ditching Apple and Boost for Google FI. I like Boost and don't want to drop such a large amount of money but if this doesn't clear up by today I'm going to have to. 

I was driving to meet a friend yesterday, and the lost service so lost GPS. Luckily the directions were loaded on the phone and I could pull over and read them and navigate to the location. 

I've reset the network, did a soft reset of the phone, power cycled it multiple times, turned off LTE data, nothing is working.

Please fix this stat, or I really have to abandon my service with Boost. 

Hi @Lynxi So sorry to hear this. To avoid data usage issues, turn off the cellular data while the Wi-Fi is switched on and connnected. - E.J.

Accomplice

Thank you, Ejay. I have attempted this in the past and the result is no service. My sister is also a boost member using a Galaxy 8. She has the exact same issue. We know it’s not our WiFi as a technician came to our home and confirmed as much ....

Even still, a bigger problem persists now, which is intermittent service wherever I am. I see from this forum something seems to be happening nation wide and I’m trying to be patient but this is really terrible.

Hi @Lynxi

Could you please provide us with the zip code?

- E.J.

Accomplice

Sure! It's 14621. 

I'd also like to mention that now I have *zero* service. The phone just says, "searching."  

Thank you.

Agent

Thanks for the information! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

~ Joy P.