no service

Go to solution
Highlighted
Enthusiast

no service

Hello. I haven't had any service since last night. I'm unable to make calls and text. Can you help me please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: no service

how do i send a private message to you???
9 REPLIES 9
Agent

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, @lboneske. Are you getting any specific error message? What's the make and model of your phone? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Enthusiast

for text: at the top of the thread it says "no sms connection and after hitting send it says
"you may be able to send after inserting a sim"

for call: "mobile network is unavailable"

LG Stylo4

this occurs no matter where i am but my zip is 15201
Agent

Thanks for that information. Our network team has not yet notified us of any network issues in your area. Please follow the next steps:

1. Turn Wi-Fi off and Mobile Data on
     - Settings > Wi-Fi > Off
     - Settings > Data Usage > Mobile Data > On
2. From the dial pad enter ##72786# (press "ok" when prompted.)
3. The cellphone is going to update the Profile and the PRL and reboot automatically. That should take about 3 minutes.

After that, please go ahead and check your service. 

Enthusiast

im sorry... but it didnt work... i tried twice.
Agent

We will need to review your account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code. 

Enthusiast

how do i send a private message to you???
Agent

You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

Accomplice

I haven't had service since I swapped the phone at a Boost Authorized store april 4 - I talked to Support - they told me I had to wait till April 15.  It still hasn't swapped.  They said the money I paid would be adjusted, that hasn't happened either.

So my old flip phone still works, but the everything on the support page indicates the new phone is engaged. 

Please help!!  Activation page doesn't work, it indicates my phone is working but it's not.

I've done all the above - reset, etc.

Agent

Hello there, @ReReBoost. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number , PIN and DEC/MEID of the phone so we can further assist you. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.