no service since 28th

Enthusiast

no service since 28th

i have 3 phone with boost have been with boost for years.  I have tried boost chat and can not straight answer for an eta of service resuming.  My wife just had bone marrow transplant(out of state) and we NEED to be contact with the doctors constantly. can anyone give me a straight answer.  we may need to switch service

6 REPLIES 6
Enthusiast

Re: no service since 28th

the 28th of march

Interesting. How about we take a closer look at this? Can you please send me a private message with your current address location, phone number and PIN number?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

we still have no service is there an eta ....we really need our phones

Agent

Hi there, roy1. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with service. 

Please, send us a private message with your address to check the coverage.  

Enthusiast

we still have non service since march 28th and 2 of my 3 phones still wont roan i took them to a boost store and they said it should roam fine...when i try and make a call it says....your mobile number is either inactive or invalid

1 s7 will roam

1 s7 will not roam

1 s8 will not roam

please help with this on going problem

and why am i still being charged when my phones dont work

Agent

Hi there, roy1. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the service. Please, send us a private message with your address to check the coverage.