no service on iPhone 6

Highlighted
Accomplice

no service on iPhone 6

My iPhone 6 has been showing no service or searching for the past week now. I’ve tried resetting network settings a thousand times. Everything is up to date. I don’t understand why I can’t get service. I can’t recieve texts,emails,calls nor make them. Can anyone help with this issue?
15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Accomplice

Southwest Blvd 28645
Highlighted
Agent

Thanks, @mickeyp01. We've checked the coverage of the area and, fortunately, there are no outages over there. We'd like to access your account to take a look. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers)?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".

Highlighted
Groupie

I'm having the same problem and sent you a message
Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, @jsaund15. Thanks for reaching out to us. We've replied to your private message. Please check your inbox. We'll be waiting for our response.

Highlighted
Enthusiast

I am getting this same issue. No Service. I have tried PMing one of the social care agents but there is no option available.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @jimjones122. Follow these steps:

• Click on the user name of the Social care agent. You will be taken to their profile.
  •  Click the "Send this User a Private Message" located on the right hand side.  
  • Type your message in the new window and click Send.